Wednesday, April 30, 2008


I've never written a song before and figure I should write at least one before I die. Which could be at any moment. And I would like to die a song-writer. And as the saying goes, build a million bridges but suck one...or whatever.
.
Flyers Fantasy
Words and Lyrics by Sami Kapanen

The Flyers skate around the rink faster than a car
Their skates glow like a glow stiiiiick

Oh yeah, Oh yeah

They're so strong and they can do anything they want
They always get the girls and the guys
to cheeeeeer for them

Do it, do it, don't stop!

The Flyers are gonna score on your goalie
They're gonna put that puck behind him but also in the net, not just in the corner
They're gonna skaaaaaate backwards and forwards
And sometimes they're gonna hockey stop all over your face

Chorus:
Flyers Fantasy when you're sleeping in you bed
Flyers Fantasy running through your head
Flyers Fantasy it's something like a dream
Flyers Fantasy is gonna rape the other team

Oh you want some moooooooore?
(cue kick-ass guitar trio)

The Flyers could eat all the hot dogs at all the concession stands
But they wouldn't want to because then there'd be none left for youuuuu

Oh yeah, Oh yeah

The Flyers are the best dancers at the party
They always get a circle going and take turns
daaaaaancing on the inside

Do it, do it, don't stop!

If you're a defenseman don't even come to the game
The forwards are going to skate around you and then around your friend
The Flyers only go into the offensive zoooooone because they love to backcheck
And they never take an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

Chorus x 2

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://fykacoxuk.ibnsites.com/tahofug.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

December 15, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home