Saturday, April 26, 2008


Ok, I don’t know what a widget is or does, and if someone could please explain it to me it would be very much appreciated, but on this website you can look at every Flyers jersey that has ever existed. As a matter of fact, I think that you can look at any jersey that’s ever been worn in any sport. And you can widget it too (Did I use that correctly?)

Tonight the Flyers take on the Canadiens in game two of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. A win would be great, a loss would be expected, and a Jim Dowd goal would be phenomenal.

I still don’t have a good read on the Habs but my first impressions lead me to think it will be the Kostitsyns that I hate most by the end. That may be partially due to the fact that there are two of them and I haven’t really taken the time to tell them apart - so it seems like it’s one guy who never leaves the ice - or it may be the Russian thing. There aren’t very many characters on this team so it’s difficult to find someone to hate. Kovalev, Koivu, Higgins, Ryder – don’t mind any of them.

What’s the story with Francis Bouillon? He was born in New York City to a Haitian and a Quebecer. Is he an American?

Let’s Go Flyers!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

that picture is hilarious!

April 27, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home