Jesse Christ (Jesus' less famous, carpet salesman brother) that game was almost exciting to watch: line brawls, blood, breakaways, saves, scoring. Everything a good matinee needs, just not enough of it for the Flyers. Steve Valiquette has now shut us out twice in a row...at home. I hope that's as hard to swallow for the players as it is for the fans. Getting beaten by the Devils and Rangers on a regualr basis is making me realize how much I'm actually looking forward to next year's scheuling changes. 8 times a season is just too many games against the same opponent, especially when you're losing.
I would love to talk here about how we won 2 out of 3 fights and it was a passionate game, but a 2-0 scores trumps any sense of pride I have for watching a Flyer punch a Ranger.
I think the whole weekend is ruined. I guess there's always tomorrow....
Listened to: Statues - Foo Fighters

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home