I’ve been waiting my whole life to see that picture.I can’t tell you much about the game except that the box score reads like a 2008-09 one would have – badly out shot and a lot of penalties, featuring Scott Hartnell. First there was a 1 next to the Flyers symbol on NHL.com but then came a 1, a 2, and finally a 3 next to the Red Wings symbol. And then the game moved to the “Final” section. That’s when I knew that they had lost. How’s that for a recap.
I also thought this picture was pretty funny/cool. If I could have shown this to you in May you would have thought I was quite the Photoshop wizard, but that is actually our team and I’m just a wizard in general. Funny...

My attention has already turned to tonight, because tonight is my first Flyers game of the new year and after that It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia premiers with an episode called “The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis” where I’ve been promised that Charlie will once again be playing the role of “lawyer.”
Is it too early to call out sick for tomorrow?
One thing is bugging me though - the Leafs had 5 fights last night. I hope that doesn’t mean they’re going to want to play more reserved tonight in London. Actually, there’s one name that hasn’t hit their fight card yet this pre-season which I doubt has gone unnoticed by Riley Cote, and that’s Colton Orr.
Shit.is.on.
(editorial note: shit.is.almost.on.)

1 Comments:
how is it that pronger looks even more badass each time i see him?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home