Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting primed and painted, the Wachovia Center's ice got a fresh coat today. This pic is from FlyersOnTheFly twitter. How'd you like to have this job? Painting the logos on the ice? Talk about a steady hand. If I was the PA announcer, I'd totally fuck with this guy. Playing Jock Jams and blowing the goal horn as he went into the tight corners. He'd have to start over 15 times, and there I'd be, smiling contently in my organ filled media control room.

Seeing this picture confirms what we've been talking about for the past week. It's hockey season. Let's Go Flyers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Matty matt said...

Am i the only one who thinks they should change their center ice logo? Its been the same for i dont know how many years...maybe change the center ice logo setup & then the cup drought ends??

September 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger the_Froin said...

I like where your head is at Matty matt. Maybe a stylized illustration of Kate Smith eating a cheesesteak, while doing dumbell curls could be our new center ice logo.

That, or just trap ron hextall underneath the ice in some sort of frozen prison cell, so you can watch him circle around in there the whole game.

September 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home