Thursday, September 3, 2009


I was over at Broad Street Hockey earlier, checking up on how the rankings are going because Fran and I have a side bet that Mark Bell is coming in at 8, and I could help but notice a familiar face in a Castrol ad. Now I can't tell you much about Castrol besides it's some kind of car lube designed for smooth car parts to sex each other rhythmically and make you go fast, but I can tell you that Tim Pannacio could tell you what it is because he seems to be selling the shit.
The more I look at it the more it looks like the perfectly morphed head of Tim Pannacio, Billy Mays (living, not dead), and Danny Bonaducci doing a Michael Rappaport impression.
Either way, Tim, if that is you, now that you've vacated your job as the inside man please send all your press credentials to us here at FGSB.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ronnybrook said...

I signed on to Clockwork's campaign to get Randy Jones a high ranking in the poll, but it hasn't seemed to catch on with everyone else yet.

September 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home