Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Seeing how today is the first day of rookie camp, the NHL has decided to lift my summer-long suspension, I'm now free to continue blogging on the best muthereffin' hockey blog on the planet. For those of you who didn't know, I was restrained and cut off by the NHL for lewd and indecent behavior, something they said was "detrimental to the Flyers organization, and the NHL product." It really sucked. I was silenced from Game 6 of the Flyers-Penguins series up until today, the unofficial start of the Flyers season. I mean, you show your dick ONE time to Chris Pronger and look what happens. Jeabus, he wasn't even a Flyer when I did it! PLUS, it wasn't even in the arena, it was right by his car in the parking lot. Some of us fans can't catch a break...

But irregardless, I'm back. I feel like Nintendo when they ditched NES for SuperNES. Yeah baby, I'm 64 bit now. Once my press pass gets shipped, I'll be covering the inside stories, transactions, the gameday threads, and being the wind beneath Ryan's badass level of hockey blogging wings. It's already September, and I can sense my copy of NHL 10 is shipping today. Oh yes, we've made it my fellow phans. All thats left to do is order Center Ice, buy 150 cases of Jagermeister, and get a nonstop flow of Applebee's Jack Daniels boneless wings delivered right to my door every game night at 7pm. Just thinking that as I type this, Danny Breeze, Lappy, Gags, Kimmo and Coburn are chucking pucks at the net makes me forget how terrible the blogging suspension really was.

It's on like Donkey Kong. Let's Go Flyers.

Oh yeah, Philabright is already hard at work covering the rookie camp (twitter feed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home