
Yes that was a great third period last night. Yes, I'm apparently and idiot for suggesting that we dismantle the Center City Line. Exciting hockey, Scott Hartnell, blah blah...
Did you see what the Predators did to the Caps last night?!?
.
I never thought I'd see the day, but finally The Donald has been conquered. For the first time in his NHL career Donald Brashear was KO'd last night with a devastating left hand from Wade Belak. Not having seen much of him since his days as the Leafs enforcer, when I saw Rockin' Riles hold his own with Belak on Saturday night I figured he had lost a step our two in his travels. Apparently not. Even though he's not supposed to because they're "just doing their jobs," you gotta think Riles appreciated watching this last night after what Brashear did to him earlier this year:
Isn't it sad they make you go sit in the box by yourself after that, and you can't celebrate with your teammates? I mean, Belak is just sitting there with some old guy in diapers trying to act like he didn't just take down one of the top fighters in the league. Whether you like fighting or not, you can surely appreciate the feeling of winning and knowing that you excelled at something - it's a great and sometimes rare feeling.
And then Matt Bradley tried to redeem Brashear's beating against 5' 9" Jordin Tootoo. Oh my lord. Tootoo busted Bradley's face open like a coconut. I'm you're squeamish you might not want to watch this:
Do you think the Flyers and the Preds made a friendship pact on Saturday night? And the Preds are going to go through the rest of the season sinking the battleship of every one of our upcoming opponents? We have the Caps on Thursday and the Rangers on Saturday.
Hey Colton Orr, guess who's coming to town on Thursday? Wade Belak and the Nashville Destroyers!

5 Comments:
To the announcer: The blood probably came from Bradley's face, no matter how incidental the cut to Tootoo's hand is.
I love when Caps bleed....Rock the Red.
We are going to kick their asses tomorrow night.
Flapserar http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-viagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-cialis.wikidot.com Flapserar
RaistUrifsraw [url=http://usr-ict.cs.unicam.it/members/Kamagra-senza-ricetta-comprare-Kamagra-prescrizione-medica.aspx]farmacia Kamagra[/url] Kamagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Kamagra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]desidera acquistare Kamagra in Malesia[/url] Kamagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Cialis-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]cialis[/url] Cialis [url=http://thinkmobile.it/members/Cialis-quanto-costa-in-farmacia-Compra-Cialis-in-Italia/default.aspx]cheap cialis[/url] Cialis Illituddy
RaistUrifsraw [url=http://usr-ict.cs.unicam.it/members/Viagra-senza-ricetta-comprare-Viagra-prescrizione-medica.aspx]cheap viagra[/url] Viagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Viagra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]cheap viagra[/url] Viagra [url=http://sicilia.tostring.it/members/Comprare-Levitra-online-senza-ricetta/default.aspx]cialis levitra[/url] Levitra [url=http://thinkmobile.it/members/Viagra-quanto-costa-in-farmacia-Compra-Viagra-in-Italia/default.aspx]viagra[/url] Viagra mournrofemige
RaistUrifsraw [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-valium-without-prescription]buy valium no prescription[/url] Valium [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-vicodin-es-without-prescription]how long does vicodin stay in your system[/url] Vicodin ES [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-flagyl-without-prescription]flagyl dosage[/url] Flagyl [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-codeine-online-without-prescription]tylenol with codeine[/url] Codeine
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home