Everyone is linking to this, and for good reason, it's a great look at the Flyers orange jersey history. Sorry, no Cooperalls in sight. What do you, the best readers in the world think? Do you go with a Richards, Carter, Briere? Do you go old-school and get a Dornhoffer, Howe, Schultz, Clarke? Do you go zany and get a "Matt Stairs" or a Griswold? If you're getting one of these, what name are you getting on the back?
Someone alert Visa and tell them I'm going in the red.

4 Comments:
I like the new jerseys too. I'm thinking Clarke would look uber-retro, but a Brind'amour or Leclair would be heavenly.
oh man, A Brind'amour would be tight. I still think a Hextall or a Tocchett would be awesome.
I'm thinking Angotti. I'd go with the first Flyer ever, Parent, but I just really have something against goalies.
I'm going Simon Gagne, because the Flyers are clearly a better overall team with him in. PP, PK, Even Strength, doesn't matter, Gagne gets it done without being a liability in his own end. Digging out pucks a year after you miss the better part of a season with a concussion - sure thing if it'll help win a game. Now if we could get another French Canadian to play like that the Flyers be better off...
My other choices were Tocchet or Primeau.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home