
Best estimates from our operations department here have the total amount of sips that would have been required had someone followed the rules to yesterday's drinking game at somewhere between 320 - 500. That one may need to be rethought. Kind of like the Flyers game plan for the first ten minutes. The "give up as many goals as possible" route didn't really seem to put the Flyers in as good of a position to win as the coaching staff may have thought when they were drawing it up. There were some positives that came out of the game, however. Danny Briere assisted on goals to both Mike Richards and Simon Gagne, so our first line seems to have a bit of chemistry. Scott Hartnell didn't wait for 80 games to get his first goal on a goalie this season, and in the process earned Glen Metro his first point as a Flyer. Luca Sbisa played pretty well in his first NHL game.Riley Cote attempted to fight. Mike Richards captained up. I guess the main positive thing is that the Flyers didn't give up and worked back to within inches of tying the game. Oh man that 5 on 3 killed me. I think I need to spend the rest of the day recovering.
"Did you so me boo Palin? Oh man I booed her so hard."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home