
I'm still just catching up on the end of last week's news due to a trip out to Seattle to inquire about purchasing the Thunderbirds of the WHL (or to go to another wedding), so this is the first time I'm seeing this amazing picture of Simon Gagne perspiring on an elliptical machine. Well there ya go, case closed. Simon Gagne is healthy.
I love having propaganda shoved up my butt as much as the next guy, only I'm not sure what the purpose of this photo is. Update: Simon Gagne healhty enough to work out. But what are they really trying to say? I'm pretty sure all of the full season ticket packages and most of the partial plans have been sold already, so is this really just to quell the fans' fears that Gagne might miss some regular season time? Do they really care about the fans that much? I doubt it. They're either trying to get me to buy new ceiling fans or grow my hair out like Ernie McCraken, or something squirrely. As we all know corporations are always up to something. As if the latest battle between Comcast and Direct TV isn't proof enough of that.
If Gags is rehabbing anything I think he should be over there among the free weights rehabing those biceps to professional athlete size.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home