Good insight from the radio crew. Saunders sits on his chairs wierd. I can't stop looking at his tight pants. Happy Playoff Eve! I'll see you tomorrow for the pregame. Let's Go Flyers.
I'm sure you realize, EVERYONE is picking against the Flyers? Literally, -and I do mean literally- every play-offs preview I have seen has the Pens winning in 5, 6, or 7. And it's annoying, having them be such an underdog. Okay, my rant is over. Carry on!
2 Comments:
I'm sure you realize, EVERYONE is picking against the Flyers? Literally, -and I do mean literally- every play-offs preview I have seen has the Pens winning in 5, 6, or 7. And it's annoying, having them be such an underdog. Okay, my rant is over. Carry on!
So itll be even sweeter when we kick their a ss!! I predict Flyers in 6!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home