Saturday, March 28, 2009

If you’re a Flyers fan you have to like what you saw tonight, even though it probably gave you an unnecessary scare. This is the exact picture I want to see every time the Flyers are losing 2-0:

I’ve been a fence-sitter on most issues in my life that do not directly effect me. But I like fighting in hockey. At times it does seem a bit archaic. Some nights I see two guys squared off in a boxing match that looks like it should be an entirely separate sport if that’s what they want to do.

But when it comes down to brass tacks, and the Flyers are losing, I want to have guys who are willing to put their teeth on the line for 2 points. That’s why I’m a hockey fan in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home