Is George Laraque a dirty player or do we just bring out the best in him? I mean the guy is the disputed heavy weight champ of the league...why does he play these little games? He doesn't need to pull busch league moves like that hit from behind on Downie. That coupled with his attempted take out of Marty Biron 2 match-ups ago just makes him look like a bitch.
-
I personally don't think the actual push was that bad in and of itself. The way Downie went into the boards was. Which was a direct result of the push - so Laraque is culpable.
-
They were totally different hits but I think Laraque will probably get the same as Kovalchuk. Maybe 2 because Downie went into the boards so awkwardly. I was worried that we'd been Bergeroned.
-
Downie will surely garner no sympathy for this. The die has been cast on him, regardless of which side you're on. Those pert plus commercials were true...you never get a second chance to make a first impression. And people with dandruff are freaks.
-
Listened to: Matisyahu - Time of Your Song

3 Comments:
The flyers need to sign probert right before they play the penguins next, give him an 8 ball of coke, let him go wild on laraque, and then waive him.
thats the best comment ever on this blog...
agreed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home