Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm not sure exactly why I'm so eager for this signing. Must be because I think Bertuzzi is an incredible steal that could be integral for a run at the Cup. Could be the drugs.

He mentioned that he hoped it would happen within 48 hours when he spoke to the Calgary paper on Thursday. Translation - we'll probably find out last week of August.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Snevik said...

Hfboards might not be your best bet for a productive/enlightened discussion... but god would I love Bertuzzi.

August 1, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous matty matt said...

ive got to admit...that orange bertuzzi looks pretty good, i threw up in my mouth a little bit seeing that pens jersey though

August 1, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous James said...

That's a natural reaction to any Pens jersey, though, isn't it?

August 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Chuck said...

I correspond with some folx in the know who tell me that they aren't going to be spending anymore money now.

Homer is looking to the kids and AHL to fill the last hole or two...

If we move Jones it'll be to hang onto some maneuvering room down the road if we need to make moves...

August 3, 2009 at 3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you
good discussions

Get More Details

August 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home