Sunday, April 13, 2008


First the Flyers start the season off 6-1-0. Next they flirt with first place in the Eastern Conference. Then they overcome a 10 game losing streak to finish not eighth, but sixth in the Conference. This is all after a league and franchise low of 56 points last year.


Just when I think it can't get any better Alex Ovechkin doesn't score 52 goals and we actually outplay the Caps for a lot of game one during a time of the year many "in the know" thought would be spent on the links. After that we come out and actually shut the Caps out in "the craziest bat fucking barn in the history of the NHL."

What a season. Anything we do in the playoffs is a bonus and now we stole a game in Washington. As far as I'm concerned, and a lot of people I'm sure, the Flyers have nothing left to lose....which can feel pretty good.....and be pretty dangerous.

Listened to: Jack Johnson - If I Had Eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home